Thursday, September 16, 2010

California Gurls!

The beach, shopping, being with all my best girl friends (and our husbands).. now THAT is my dream vacation, and what do you know? Dreams really do come true! I just got back from a week at the beach. California is one of my favorite places to vacation, with the warm weather, the fact that im right next to the ocean (we stayed in a beach house!!!), and i can go to my favorite restaurant P.F Changs (3 times in a week, NEW RECORD)! Me and my 3 girlfriends, plus our hubbies, always make time to go to California each year for our annual couples vacation!Its tradition! Another tradition is that we give eachother girlfriend gifts each year, if you look a few posts back you'll see the Flip Flops in the Sand girlfriend gifts i made for my friends (they loved them by the way). I'll attach a few pictures of our vacation so you can see us California Gurls rockin the bikinis! Just kiddin', but there will be some pics attached below. Enjoy! xoxo, dayzee.

No comments:

Post a Comment