Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back to Work!

Play time is over! Its time for me to get back to work. California was fun, but im glad to be home and getting back into the "sewing" of things. Especially because Scrap Apple Quilt Shop has asked me to come teach some quilting classes! Im very excited to have this chance to learn and grow and meet all the beautiful quilting ladies! I know i've still got a few months to go.. but i'm already planning to teach an adorable Christmas Quilt to my class, more info will be coming soon along with samples that will be posted. Another project i'm currently working on is using Batik fabric to knit a purse. Now, i know what you're thinking. Knitting a purse? What am i? 90?!? No, but Batik fabric is hand dyed and very fashionable! You also only need beginning experience to do this project. One more exciting event (i know this post has plenty), is that this weekend there is a fun quilting event out at Tuachan! So if you get a chance, bring your family and stop by! Its a really cool place to learn about the history of quilting and other neat things! I will be working in the "Let's Quilt" booth, so stop by and say hi! And don't be afraid to ask for my autograph. ;)
xoxo, dayzee.

Ps. Next week we will be posting a studio tour so keep an eye out for that! My studio is pretty cute if i must say so myself.. so check back next week for a tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment