Sunday, May 22, 2011

Traveling is fun, sort of...

Hey everyone! Sorry i have not posted for a few weeks. I traveled 2 weeks back to back and am finally home and ready to resume working on my quilts! I was at HMQS in Salt Lake City, Utah. We traveled with the Innova team. We didnt get to see everything because we were so busy working at our booth. I had a great time catching up with friends and family, but im glad to be home! When i got home on Sunday, i only had a few hours to relax before i had to work in the shop on Monday, and then on Tuesday i went to MQS in Overland Park, Kansas. We were there purely as spectators! I took 6 classes and by far my favorite was Gina Perks on her background fills. My friend Charlotte and i also got certified to teach Pam Clark's design with lines technique. This week looks to be a little more quiet, and we'll have lots of photos next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment